Self-help & practical
Table Of Contents:
Part I: Introduction: This part of the journal helps readers find their personal values, set their goals, create a life vision, and discover how to get a clear mind of who they are and what they want. It serves as a launchpad and base camp of how to work, record, and achieve what they want. The content of this goal-coaching section includes:
• Personal Values and Visualizations
• Power Questions
• Life Vision
• Life Wheel
• Visualization of Goals
• Evaluation of Goals
• Habit Tracking
Part II: Daily Journaling Divided into different sections with reflection questions for weekly, monthly, and quarterly review, the daily journaling part is structured for each day. The questions below, arranged in colorful boxes and lines, give readers dedicated space to answer, think, and record their daily goal(s), or check to see if what they needed to accomplish their main goal was met. A day's example includes:
• How do I feel today?
• On which goal will I work today?
• 7 different questions for sense and motivation (i. e. Why do I want to achieve the goal?)
• What will I do today to achieve my goal?
• Which visualization is my focus today?
• What is the most important thing today?
• What makes me grateful and happy?
• What makes me strong/competent/determined/persistent/proud/successful/optimistic?
• What can I do on my own today?
• An affirmation for the mind
• What can I do for other people today?
• Successes, Good Things & Chances
• Every day two reflection questions and additional action-oriented questions
Rock Point Gift & Stationery
Self-help & personal development