This clear guide to detoxing examines the effects of good and bad foods on the body, and explores how exercise and stress relief can help the detox process.
An introduction to everything you need to enhance your life by means of detox.
Although it may be small in size, the Little Book of Detox punches well above its weight. For those who want to understand the way the body reacts to good and bad foods, this book will give you the answers. It demonstrates how to rid the body of dangerous toxins and the effect that this will have, as well as exploring how things like de-cluttering the home and workplace or changing the products that you use in your house can help the mind and emotions to detoxify.
Notes about fibre:
· Natural fibre from whole foods promotes good health
· Provides bulk, making stools softer and easier to pass
· It's the perfect food for friendly bacteria
· Soluble fibre helps to lower levels of cholesterol
· Speeds up the transition of waste - this ensures that auto-intoxication is kept to a minimum
· Helps to keep blood sugar levels stable; less insulin is produced
· Makes us feel full and less likely to overeat.
Sonia Jones is a fully qualified and expert nutritionalist who works in a wellness clinic in a hotel in Panama, helping those who need a lifestyle change to achieve it. She has an amazing breadth of knowledge of the body and digestion. Sonia is an expert in reflexology, body brushing, lifestyle training and much more, and she is even a considerable artist. Sadly, her much loved husband died last year from cancer, but she is continuing her work at the Panama clinic alone. Sonia is the author of Simply Reflexology.
Mind Body Spirit
Table Of Contents:
Six Major Detox Organs • Hydration • Fruit and Vegetables • Live Enzymes and Bacteria • Fibre • The Gut • Supplements • Sprouts and Sprouting • Side Effects of Detoxing • Do-It-Yourself Treatments • Treatments and Practices • De-clutter • Plan After Detox.
Mind, Body, Spirit