The secret to getting ahead is spending less than you earn. Sounds easy - but in reality it's not.
Hannah McQueen is a financial personal trainer. If you want to lose weight, going on a diet isn't the answer - you need to permanently change the way you eat. Hannah believes the same logic applies to finance. If you want to change your financial situation, you need to change your relationship with money.
It is possible to get ahead financially and still have a life, and in The Perfect Balance Hannah shares her secrets on how to:
* Face up to your financial reality
* Get the maximum satisfaction from every dollar you spend
* Deal with debt as quickly and painlessly as possible
* Set financial goals and stick to them
* Spend less than you earn and still be happy.
Hannah McQueen is the founder of enableMe-a company specialising in financial personal training. She is a Chartered Accountant with degrees in both Commerce and Taxation Law. Hannah is a regular guest on TVNZ's Good Morning show and was the co-host of TVNZ's Save Our Home. She lives in Auckland with her husband and young son.
Business & Management
Allen & Unwin
A&U New Zealand
0 - 0