Storymaze 2 - the comic extravaganza full of LAUGHS, no SEX and of course absolutely no BLOOD!
200 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT STORYMAZE 2 The Eye of Ulam
1. It is written and illustrated by the FUNNIEST MAN in a small part of the SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE.
2. It is a COMIC EXTRAVAGANZA printed with soy sauce on dolphin-free recycled tuna flesh pages.
3. It contains drawings by an ILLUSTRATOR with NO FORMAL TRAINING.
4. It is the second in a series of 12 books . But I warn you, I may not get around to writing the others because I am a busy man (the busiest man in the southern hemisphere) (and maybe I have better things to do).
5. The word 'STORYMAZE' describes a combination of a story and a maze. It has 9 letters. So does the word 'DOGCATFLY' and the word 'CATDOGCAR' and the word 'DOGDOGDOG'.
6. A rogue iceberg that escaped from Nell Smith's fridge in 1902 smashed into a bridge in Nepal killing 328 penguins.
7. If you have ever wanted to travel to parallel universes, this is the book for you. It contains a lot of factual information that will assist you.
8. + 9. The person sitting next to you is an idiot. If there is no one sitting next to you then you are an idiot.
200. Because this book is printed on tuna flesh, when you have finished reading it, you can feed it to your cat. If your cat won't eat it, then it is an alien dressed as a cat!
Terry Denton has illustrated many popular and funny books, including the hilarious Just series by Andy Griffiths and Duck for Cover, Spooner or Later and Freeze a Crowd by Paul Jennings and Ted Greenwood. His own books include the madly inventive Storymaze and Gasp! series. In his Wombat and Fox books, Terry's idiosyncratic sense of humour shines through, this time directed to a younger audience.
A & U Children
Paperback - B format
8 - 12